Thursday, May 29, 2008

Turpin Family Reunion 2008



Here is an email from Aunt Nancy regarding this year's Turpin Family Home Evening:

Dear Family,

You are all invited to the Turpin Family Reunion on Thursday July 10th thru Saturday July 12 at the Cherry Hill Camp Ground at 1325 South Main, Kaysville, Ut 84037. We can start checking in at 4:00 pm. Your presence is requested and we want to see everyone there. Please RSVP Aunt Nancy by June 10, 801-451-6751.

I need you to answer a few questions for me. First, are any of you interested in having a Family Reunion Shirt made? Are you all willing to purchase the shirts for your individual families? What are your suggestions for next years reunion? I would like to make assignements to each person coming. Don't worry they are not big assignements. I need a firm commitment about who is coming and who is not. Even if you can only be there part of the time that would be helpful information.

I have attached an agenda to this email. I hope to hear from you all soon. The reunion is in 6 short weeks. I would like to make some assignments, but before I do I need to know who is going to be there. Get on your mark, get set, go. Let's see who emails or calls Aunt Nancy back first. The race is on.

I love you all,

Aunt Nancy K. Winslow




THE AGENDA:

Monday, May 26, 2008

Dear Family,

There are only 6 more weeks until the Turpin Family Reunion at Cherry Hill. We are going to have so much fun. Here is a little agenda. I hope this clears up any confusion about the reunion. When you get there Mom and Dad and the following sister, Teresa, Connie, Glenda, and Nancy all need to check in at the office. All other campers, please call my cell phone 801-589-5076. We will guide you to our tent spaces.

Thursday July 10th
4:00 Check in and set up camp site
6:00 pm dinner – Church across the street from Cherry Hill Bowery.
7:00 pm Family Games
8:30 pm Free time – If we purchase combo passes, maybe we could do one or two activities something from the combo pass. Anything but swimming or mini golf.
10:00 Bedtime

Friday July 11th
8:30 am Breakfast- Camp spots
9:30 am – Swim, water slides, what ever. A combo pass is $23.00. If we buy in group of 20 they are $20.00. I thought it would be fun to swim and do water slides on Friday.
12:00 noon – Lunch – More swimming and activities
6:00 pm Dinner- Church across the street from Cherry Hill Bowery.
7:00 Turpin FHE
8:00 Family games and activities

Saturday July 12th
8:30 am Breakfast-
9:30 Possible Mini golf tournament.
11:00 Take down tents and check out and load up cars.
12:00 noon Lunch at my church’s bowery right across the street from Cherry Hill. After lunch we can play volley ball and play games.

This is the possible agenda for the Family Reunion. If we decide not to purchase splash passes or combo passes we will adjust and make appropriate changes. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to call me. I love you all and look forward to seeing you very soon. For those of you who are not coming, I will miss you so much. Plan now to be with us next year.


For more information about Cherry Hill, go to http://www.cherry-hill.com/

No comments: