Saturday, April 12, 2008

Where have all the Wagner's gone....and the Smiths...and...and...

Ok people, where are you all?! I entered everybody's email addresses in the family (34 total) to invite them to view the blog and this whole week, I've only had 13 accept the invitation and of those 13, 4 of them live in my house! I realize if you haven't accepted the invite than you are not reading this either, so......Lisa (the only Wagner who apparently reads her e-mail), please, please, please tell your mom and dad and siblings to check their e-mail and then coach them how to proceed if they can't figure it out. Amanda and Nancy, the same goes for you, to clue in your family, since you are also the only ones of your family who checks their e-mail.
You know, the funny thing is, Teresa was the SECOND person to accept the invitation (Jodee was the first, congratulations) to view the blog and I thought Teresa would be the one I would have to call and tell to check her e-mail. So, me, grandma and grandpa are wondering where the rest of you are, hope to see you on the acceptance list soon! We love you all!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Pam
Love the pictures. I can not believe how little austin looks. He has changed so much since those pictures were taken. He is now 18 months! Nursery here we come!!! I will let my family know they need to get on the blog!
Thanks
Lisa

Connie Wagner said...

Ok Pam, I am on the blog but now I do not know what to do. It took me forever to find this comment section and so now what? Hopefully you will get this meesage. I am technolically challenged as well as spelling challenged. Sorry
Love
connie

Connie Wagner said...

Well, that seemed to work. Now, I forgot to tell Pam how impresssed I was with what she has learned to do. why dont you teach me.
love
connie

Connie Wagner said...

Oh pam, SO HOW DO YOU SET UP YOUR OWN BLOG? i AM LOST. lOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU, I NEED TO GO PLAY BABYSITTING GRANDMA NOW.
LOVE
ME (CONNIE)

Pam said...

Connie! So glad you made it on to the blog. in answer to your question, you can make your own blog by going to www.blogger.com and they have simple steps to follow to create your own. I thought I had heard from someone that your family had a Wagner blog already though. Good to hear from you. Love ya!